Connect iPhone to Canon Printer: Hello friend, are you searching for the best ways to connect your iPhone to a canon printer to make wireless printing from iPhone? Then you are landed in the correct place. Here in this blog post, you will get the complete guide on how to connect your Canon printer with your iPhone using the WiFi and Bluetooth option. Now a day’s printers are very compact and have advanced features like wireless printing and printing from mobiles.
|How to Connect iPhone to Canon Printer
Printing from mobile will save your time because most mobile users share important documents with their phones like business-related and personal files (Photos). If you get easy access to your printer from your mobile then you will print easily from your mobile with a few clicks. Okay read the complete post and connect your iPhone to the Canon printer. Let’s get into the topic.
Supported iOS device to Connect to Canon Printer:
The first and most important process is to analyze the user's supported systems.
Airprint Operation Environment-To uses Air Print, the user will need any of the following devices with the most recent iOS version:
- iPod (all models)
- iPod (3rd generation or later)
- iPhone (3GS or later)
Network Environment- Ensure that all Apple devices and the Canon printer are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
Connect iPhone to Canon Printer:
Wireless printers are one of the most amazing inventions that have made our lives so much easier. They all have unique technologies that we can use from our iPhones at any moment without even getting out of our chairs. To achieve these benefits, however, you must connect your iPhone to the printer. This is why we've put together this guide on how to connect an iPhone to a printer. Let us check.
How to Connect My Canon Printer To iPhone Using Wifi?
- Make sure your Canon printer and iPhone are both connected to the same network. Using WiFi or a cable.
- Connect one end of the Internet wire to the back panel of the Canon printer.
- Connect the opposite end of the USB cable to the wireless router's Internet port.
- Select the 'Printers' option from the 'Settings' menu.
- Select 'Printer' from the 'Create Printer Station' drop-down menu.
- The screen will provide a list of available printers; choose your 'Canon' printer by its name.
- Click on the 'Print Test' button to see if the Canon printer and your iPhone are linked and if the printer is functional.
Using this printer for the section, choose what you want to print based on your requirements:
- In-person order tickets
- Void tickets
- Order ticket stubs
Finally, press the 'Save' button to finish the procedure, and your "how to connect Canon printer to iPhone" question will be answered.
How can I connect my iPhone to my Bluetooth printer?
To connect a Bluetooth printer to your iPhone, follow the instructions described in the article. Before you continue, make sure you have the following:
- Your printer is now ready for use.
- The paper tray is full of receipts.
- The battery is fully charged, and the item is plugged into an AC power source.
- Take a look at these simple steps to connect your printer to your iPhone and get it ready for printing.
- It's time to open up your iPhone and head to the "iOS Settings" menu.
- To access the Bluetooth settings, go to the 'Settings' menu and choose 'Bluetooth.'
- Open the 'Square' app and turn on the 'Bluetooth Toggle.'
- To see more options, move your cursor over the three horizontal lines and click on them.
- The 'Printers' option may be found under 'iOS Settings'.
- Create a printer station by clicking the 'Create Printer Station' button.
- Input the name of your printer and choose 'No Printer Selected' from the drop-down box.
- Follow the on-screen directions to connect a Bluetooth printer.
- Return to the 'Square' app on your iPhone after the printer and iPhone have been linked or connected.
- To see if it's ready to print, select the 'Print Test' tab from the drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate tab in the 'Printer' section based on what you want to print.
- Finally, click the 'Save' button to finish the process, and then click the "Exit" button to finish the process.
- Using Bluetooth to link an iPhone and a printer is as simple as following a few simple steps.
These are all the steps to connect your iPhone to the Canon printer. The process is very simple so follow all the above steps and start printing from your iPhone. If you have any queries please feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: How to connect canon printer to iPhone without wifi, How to print from iPhone to canon printer without AirPrint, How to connect canon printer to wifi, Canon printer app for iPhone, Canon mobile printing app for iPhone and iPad.