Torque Pro for Windows: Hello friends! Are you searching for the Torque Pro application? You are in the right place. In this article, we will go into detail about Torque Pro and how to install Torque Pro on PC Windows. Come on let's get into the article.
|Torque Pro for windows|
About Torque Pro for Windows
Torque Pro is a fantastic vehicle tool. It is used to scan the performance of your car. Also used to diagnose the problems of the car. You can use this app to point out a bug in your car. Not only that it works as a scan tool, but it is also used to reset and display the DTC / CEL error code. This is one of the best vehicle tools to help you easily scan your car with the OBD II Bluetooth adapter. If you have a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection to connect this app to your car.
This application is basically an android application. But most people spend most of their time on PCs and laptops, preferring to use their favorite apps. People want to use that Torque Pro on PC windows.
Advantages of Torque Pro for Windows
- The Torque Pro application is free to use.
- This application is useful to read the transmission temperature.
- It is used for you to know how fast your car is.
- Allows you to customize your dashboard and profile.
- Allows you to make a video of your track recorder.
- It is found the black box for your car.
- It automatically sends GPS marked tweets directly to Twitter.
- It allows you to send email to the Web or email CSV / KML for analysis via Excel or Open Office Reader.
- It helps you in HUD mode for night driving.
- Used to change the look of your dashboard with different awesome themes.
- This app supports access to car dock, map data, mpg, alarms and alerts.
- You can use it to share screenshots, Facebook, Google, email etc.It also helps you work on different tablet devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak and Nook.
- This application allows you to work with any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard.
- This application is free to install on all devices.
- You can use all the cars like Ford, VW, Chrysler, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Skoda, Lexus, Renault, Mitsubishi, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Dodge, Seat, Jeep, Pontiac, and the US.
Installing Torque Pro on PC Windows
Torque Pro can be downloaded and installed for free on PC. But PC and Mac laptop users need to install an Android emulator. There are different paid and free Android emulators on the market. Still, finding the best Android model for Windows is a little difficult. In this article, we will talk about using the Bluestacks emulator. It is best and most popular users used in the world. This prototype is useful for you to download any android app fast and easy.
- To run Torque Pro on your computer, you need to download Bluestacks from its web page.
- After downloading the Bluestacks emulator you just install it.
- Once you have Bluestacks installed on your computer, you need to turn it on.
- Now open Bluestacks and go to My Apps folder and open the Google Play Store app.
- You need to use your Google Account.
- Type “Torque Pro” into the Google Play Store and search.
- Once Torque Pro is available you need to click and “Install” it.
- Once the Torque Pro app is finished, you can go to the main menu in Bluestacks and find and use your app.
The Torque Pro app is used to make adjusting your vehicle easier. It can also help you set aside money for the long run. It is a useful application for motorists. So use Torque Pro on your Windows PC. if you want to more detail about the torque pro follow our blog. Thanks you so much for visiting
Tags: obd2 software for windows, torque pro app, torque pro apk, torque pro plugins apk, torque obd2, torque pro problems, torque pro wifi, torque pro pid list